Push-ups using one leg
This exercise is carried out by doing regular push-ups, but with one foot lifted off the floor, and completing the exercise in this position, it adds more weight to the upper body, thus increasing the pressure on this part, activating the center of the body.
|What are the types of push-ups?|
The low-pressure exercise focuses on the front of the shoulders, and on the upper part of the pectoral muscles, and is performed by following the following steps:
- Put the feet on a high surface.
- Put your hands on the floor wider than your shoulders.
- Movement up and down to perform the exercise.
The push-up focuses on the middle and lower chest muscles, applied by:
- Put your hands on a high surface.
- Put the feet on the floor, knowing that the higher the surface, the less effective the high press.
Push-ups using a medical ball
The exercise is performed with both hands on the ball, feet extended, and back apart, and is done as follows:
- Bend the elbows in order to lower the chest towards the ball.
- Raise the left hand and put it on the floor.
- Leave the right hand on the ball, then repeat the steps with the right hand.
Push-ups using a fixed ball
Perform this exercise by following the following steps:
- Put the wrists of the hands-on a fixed ball.
- Lower the shoulders to level the ankles.
- Squeeze the ball with your hands, taking care to extend the feet straight back.
Performs Spiderman push-ups by following the following steps:
- Prepare the body according to the position of regular push-ups.
- Lower the chest towards the floor, by bending the elbows.
- Bend the right foot until the knee touches the right chest muscle, taking care to repeat the operation with the left foot.
Performs this exercise by what comes:
- Prepare the body according to the normal push-up position.
- Put your hands on the floor a little wider than the distance between the shoulders.
- Bring the right hand forward by an inch or two, and delay the left hand by an inch or two.
- Complete the required number of exercises, repeating the exercise with the left hand forward, and the right hand back.
Push-ups with front clapping
This exercise helps to strengthen the fibers of the muscles of the chest, forming a greater compression and endurance force and is carried out through:
- Start according to the normal push-up position, then lift the body firmly off the floor.
- Clap hands in front of the body, then return to normal.