The world's most stunning tourism destinations
When one of us decides to travel, the first thing to start planning is the destination he will destination, and sure the destination of travel is important; it is a place that ensures us to enjoy the time, achieve the purpose of travel, and benefit from it to the maximum, and there is in the world an unlimited number of tourist destinations; which may cause us confusion, and in this article we will learn about the best tourist destinations in the world according to different tastes, which benefits those who intend to travel to choose the tourist destination that suits their different desires.
The most beautiful tourist destinations in the world for natural lovers
Many people take the trouble to travel in order to enjoy nature, and one of the most beautiful tourist destinations in the world, which includes the most beautiful natural environments:
- Iceland: Iceland is an island country, located in the North Atlantic Ocean between North America and Europe, and is one of the favorite destinations for nature lovers because it contains a lot of attractions, such as the diva's waterfall, which flows from it per second 500 cubic meters of water, and is one of the most flowing waterfalls in the world, with a length of 300 meters, and a width of 100 meters, and those who visit it feel the awe of the power of nature that represents.
- Spain: Spain occupies 85% of the Iberian Peninsula, located in southwestern Europe, a country of diverse natural features, were seas, plateaus, plains, and other breathtaking areas, such as the Bardenas Reales desert, which resembles in its topography the moon, and is one of the very few desserts in Europe, and there is great biodiversity, its people to choose to shoot many famous and international films and series.
- Dominica: an island country located in the eastern Caribbean, with a length of 47 km, characterized by its picturesque mountainous terrain, along with volcanic springs, rivers, and waterfalls, can be visited to watch sperm whales, practice swimming and diving, and enjoy life and marine creatures there.
- Palau: located in the western Pacific Ocean, the Republic of Palau is made up of nearly 340 atolls and volcanoes, has the world's first shark sanctuary, and is also home to golden jellyfish, along with coral reefs, sandy beaches, which can be visited not only to enjoy; but also to rejuvenate the skin.
- Switzerland: Switzerland is located in the center of Europe, a landlocked country, but it is characterized by its towering mountains and many lakes, and one of the most famous natural sites in the Alps, which is surrounded by green valleys, and topped with snow-capped peaks, such as the summit of Mount Matterhorn, which is called "Mountain Mountain", and reaches a height of 4572 meters, and is located on the Swiss-Italian border.
The most beautiful tourist destinations in the world for lovers of Antiquities
Many people travel to visit monuments and see archaeological sites in the world, and may travel thousands of kilometers for this; the world is rich in archaeological sites and destinations that tell the history and civilization of diverse peoples, and the following is a list of the best destinations that are recommended to visit for this purpose:
- Egypt: Egypt is home to the ancient Pharaonic civilization that lasted for thousands of years, an Arab country located in North Africa, and one of the most prominent archaeological sites where the pyramids of Giza, located outside the suburbs of Cairo, and the number of these pyramids three, and were built during the era of the Pharaohs Cheops, Khafre, and mascara, to be a home for them in the afterlife according to ancient Egyptian beliefs.
- China: officially known as the people's Republic of China, it is an East Asian country, with the largest population in the world, and a total area of 9,572,900 square kilometers; which means that it is diverse in all respects; including aspects related to archaeological sites, wherein China there is one of the most famous landmarks of the world, the great it was completed in the XVII century AD.
- Greece: Greece is located in the south of the Balkan Island, a country with a civilization rooted in antiquity, and its history is not limited to the moral heritage only through its influence on modern thought; but its history also has a physical aspect represented by archaeological sites, which attract tourists from all countries of the world annually, examples of the most famous are the Acropolis of Athens, which was built for the goddess Athena, standing in the center of its city, the capital of Greece, and it is mentioned that the Acropolis of Athens also has other symbols, related to legends, holidays, and worship, in addition to the blending of architecture with nature.
- Jordan: Jordan is located in southwest Asia, in a strategic location that is a meeting point for many civilizations of the world; the history of Jordan goes back to ancient times in the Middle East, and it has many archaeological sites, including Roman, Greek, Islamic, and other sites, and there is also in Jordan one of the Seven Wonders of the world, the city of Petra, also its status has declined for centuries It was discovered in 1812 by a Swiss explorer named Johann Ludwik Burkhardt, beginning its journey to the world and becoming one of the world's most prominent archaeological destinations.
- Cambodia: Cambodia is located in Southeast Asia, one of the Asian countries largely affected by the civilizations of India and China, as well as other Asian civilizations. Cambodia has many internationally recognized tourist destinations, including the complex of temples of Angkor Wat, which symbolizes the sacred relationship between the gods and the ruler. this site is dotted with high-rise tower temples, which are breathtaking in their splendor and accuracy. it is worth mentioning that Angkor Wat is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in addition to being the most famous archaeological site in Asia.
Other most beautiful tourist destinations in the world
Besides enjoying nature and monuments, there are other tourist destinations that can be visited for various ends, the most important of which are the following places:
The most beautiful tourist destinations in the world for a honeymoon
Suggested honeymoon destinations:
- Maldives: the Republic of the Maldives, located in the south of Asia, consists of 26 atolls in the Pacific Ocean, a tropical country that is one of the most famous honeymoon destinations in the world, and has an unlimited number of beaches close to the pure turquoise waters, in addition to resorts that allow visitors to relax, and practice several recreational activities for the soul and relax the body, such as yoga, massage, and diving.
- Hawaii: Hawaii is described as a paradise of the Pacific Ocean, located approximately 3218 km to the southwest of North America, and consists of eight main islands, filled with green palm trees, sparkling waters, and soft golden sand, Hawaii attracts newlyweds for their honeymoon thanks to its interesting places scattered, such as water parks, active volcanoes, green forests, and the people of Hawaii are naturally friendly, welcoming visitors from all over the world.
- France: when you mention France as a honeymoon option, comes to mind directly the image of its capital, the city of Paris, which has several names including "city of lights" and "city of love", and Paris is one of the favorite honeymoon destinations for newlyweds, everything in it reflects passion and romance, including architecture, art, and even food, and there are also hotels in Paris to suit all tastes, whether classic or luxury.
The most beautiful tourist destinations in the world for foodies
Each country in the world is characterized by its own cuisine and delicious food varieties, and lovers of food experience are recommended to visit the following countries that are characterized by delicious foods, which may not suffice one dish of them:
- Italy: Italy is one of the traditional destinations that attract food enthusiasts, how not to have flavors that capture the hearts, and the most famous foods that must be tried when visiting Italy: pizza, pasta, Italian ice cream gelato, in addition to risotto, minestrone soup, and Italian fish stew.
- Argentina: Argentina is located in South America, and its location has helped it to acquire some cultural influences that have increased the richness of its cuisine and food, and the food in Argentina is characterized by a variety of ingredients, which are the basics of meat, vegetables, in addition to sauces, examples of the most famous dishes in Argentine cuisine that foodies are advised to try: carbonado, cheviots, tamales.
- Mexico: it is no secret that Mexico is a country rich in flavors, and foodies are advised when visiting Mexico to head to its capital, Mexico City, and try authentic Mexican dishes, such as burritos, carnitas, enchiladas, tacos, and guacamole.
The most beautiful tourist destinations in the world for lovers of exoticism
There is no doubt that in the world many destinations are characterized by their strangeness in many aspects, examples of these destinations:
- Lake Natron: this lake is one of the most terrifying places in the world, located in Tanzania, and has gained the status of horror because of the fact that animals die there, not only this; it is transformed into something like statues through calcification, due to the large amounts of sodium carbonate present in its waters.
- Pink sand beach: this pink beach is located in the Bahamas, and its characteristic pink color is due to the minerals and plankton present in the water.
- Cat Island: this island is an ideal destination for cat lovers, it is located in Japan, home to thousands of cats, while its human population is about 100 people.
- Cano Crystal: this river is located in Colombia, and what distinguishes it most is that it has five colors, it is even called the "river of five colors" and "liquid rainbow", and the Cano Crystal River is considered the most beautiful river in the world.
- Twisted Forest: this forest is located in Poland and has strange-shaped and curved pine trees, and there is no scientific explanation for this, making it one of the destinations that rarely dare to visit.