Malaysia's most gorgeous islands
The most beautiful islands of Malaysia :
- Sultan private island: this island belongs to the Sultan of the state of Johor, characterized by its calm atmosphere, and the lack of congestion of tourists, as this island has two resorts overlooking the soft white sand, and palm trees with an attractive view.
- Mantanani Islands: these islands are located within the island of Borneo in the Malaysian state of Sabah, close to the city of Kota Belud in the area overlooking the South China Sea, characterized by the presence of one of the best diving sites, which number about 20 sites, including the three shipwrecks located at the bottom of the water, where divers and divers can see marine organisms such as catfish and seahorses, and visitors can relax on the white sandy beaches and watch the sunset.
- Tigcol Island: this island is located close to the southern tip of the state of Terengganu, and requires access to use more than one mode of transportation such as flights, taxi rides, and boats, it is considered one of the most beautiful Malaysian Islands, and one of the tourist destinations suitable for a special holiday, and allows its visitors several activities, such as snorkeling, diving, going on jungle trips, and doing tours to explore the shark, and to find out more information about tourism in Malaysia, you can read the article tourism in Malaysia.
- Teja Island: a small archipelago of three islands, Teja island is uninhabited and offers its visitors the opportunity to enjoy the peaceful atmosphere, relax on the sandy beaches, spend the night in a resort, and visit mud volcanoes on foot, and many other activities.
- Perhentian Islands: The Farhanten Islands consist of the Greater and Lesser Farhanten Islands, both of which are characterized by natural beauty, where there are many hills with dense trees, and coral reefs appear near the surface of the water, which include many types of marine life.
Perhentian Islands are suitable places for diving lovers and those wishing to learn. That it be between July and October; Where the sea is calm.
Malaysia's most beautiful family Islands
The most beautiful family islands in Malaysia:
- Batu Island: this island is located in the area off the east coast of Malaysia, less than four hours by car or speedboat from Singapore, characterized by sparkling turquoise waters, pure white sandy beaches, and the presence of an eco-friendly resort found among the coconut groves of the uninhabited island of the center, this large resort consists of 22 villas made of wood.
- Bancor island: Bancor island is located on the west coast of Malaysia near the city of Kuala Lumpur, characterized by its calm atmosphere, its beaches are not crowded, addition to the dense forest that includes many species of animals and plants, so visitors have the opportunity to enjoy the quiet atmosphere, and do activities freely available, such as sitting under the palm trees, taking a trip in the Bush, observing the sunset, and Recreation.
- Kota Kinabalu island: Kota Kinabalu resorts are located on Borneo island, and are considered one of the Malaysian tourist destinations suitable for families and children; the island offers visitors a variety of family activities, such as exploring natural stones, doing water activities such as swimming, diving, and snorkeling, exploring the diverse flora and fauna of the island and the surrounding areas, hiking through the designated paths, parents and adults can take an adventure to climb Mount Kinabalu, and many other water and land adventures.
- Penang Island: Penang Island is one of the best Malaysian islands suitable for visiting family and children; it offers many special family activities, such as going on a trip to the top of Penang Hill and enjoying the refreshing atmosphere, riding the inclined tram there, exploring the Botanical Gardens, Youth Park, visiting children's pools, riding a colorful cyclo during the night, or having dinner with the family at a cafe.
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park: this vast park is located about 3-8 km from the quay of Kota Kinabalu City in Sabah province.it consists of five protected islands; Jaya, Manokan, sabi, solog and mamutek. these islands can be reached via the mainland by boat, which takes about 15 minutes. tourists can visit Manukan Island to enjoy the beach or scuba diving. the largest of the Five Islands, Jaya island, offers various activities, such as hiking, or visiting the floating village.
|The most beautiful islands of Malaysia|
The most beautiful islands of Malaysia for honeymoon
The most beautiful Malaysian islands suitable for honeymoon:
- Tioman Island: this island takes the shape of a dragon, and can be reached through Tioman airport, which is the closest airport to it, and is considered one of the islands suitable for a honeymoon; it includes lush tropical jungles, mountain streams, clean beaches, clean water with a variety of marine life, and many resorts suitable for newlyweds, such as Japa mala resort, Minang Cove Resort, and the island allows many activities, such as kayaking and surfing, the best time to visit is between March and October.
- Mabul Island: this island can be reached through Tawau Airport, the nearest airport to it, as it is considered one of the most popular islands in the country for honeymooners; thanks to the presence of picturesque beaches with fine white sand, abundant coconut trees, clear waters of emerald color, and is characterized by the lack of overcrowding; allowing greater privacy for the newlyweds, and greater freedom to practice many activities, such as snorkeling, lying on the sand, and taking a tour in transparent kayaks.
- Jim Island: Jim island can be reached through Kuala Terengganu airport, which is the nearest airport to it, and it is considered one of the privately-owned islands; so it allows couples the privacy they need, and many different activities such as staying at Jim Island Resort and spa, and taking souvenir photos with a life partner, preferably the period of visiting the newlyweds from 3-4 days, and preferably visit the island between April and August.
- Tanjung Aru island: accessible through Kota Kinabalu airport, this island features white sandy beaches and couples-friendly resorts such as Sutera port resort, Shangri-La Resort, and Sipadan resort, preferably between April and October.
- Kapas Island: this island is located in the opposite area of the west coast of Malaysia, and it is a suitable place for couples who want to experience living in secluded places and a simple lifestyle, where it allows its visitors a peaceful atmosphere, and many fun activities, such as snorkeling, diving, watching coral reefs, turtles and various marine creatures, walking on the beach, riding in hammocks, playing beach volleyball, and visiting health resorts. the best time to visit Kapas is between April and August.
Malaysia's most beautiful economic Islands
Here is a mention of the most beautiful islands of Malaysia, which have a reasonable economic budget:
- Redang Island: Redang Island or Redang Island is the largest of all the islands located in the area opposite the east coast of the state of Malaysia. Redang Island is one of the best options for those who want to visit the island of Malaysia at the lowest costs and on a limited budget, as it allows visitors and tourists to practice many activities, such as diving, snorkeling to see marine organisms, such as Nemo fish, small sharks, and jellyfish, and it should be noted that the best time to visit the island is between April and October.
- Rawa Island: this island is located near the city of Mersing, located in the Malaysian state of Johor, close to the country's border with Singapore, and is popular with people on a limited budget, and is characterized by its relatively small area, and the presence of two main resorts.
- Langkawi Island: this island is famous for being a suitable destination for owners of a limited budget; due to the presence of many goods duty-free, and Langkawi Island is a suitable place for water sports, such as diving, and allows its visitors and tourists many activities, such as hiking in the sky bridge park or diving underwater to explore marine life, it is worth mentioning that the best time to visit the island is the period between January and March.
- Sipadan Island: this island is one of the popular and affordable destinations, as it is characterized by great attraction for lovers of diving, and those wishing to explore the forms of marine life that are abundant there, such as hammerhead sharks, sea turtles, and foreign species coming from other regions, and will have to try camping on land; due to the closure of resorts since 2004 to save marine life.
Number of islands in Malaysia
The state of Malaysia is famous for having a large number of islands surrounded by water on its land and within its geographical borders, where the country includes 878 Islands, according to Statistics conducted by the Department of survey and mapping Malaysia, there are 394 islands of these islands in the state of Sabah and its suburbs, while the rest of the islands are distributed to other regions and states. to learn about the states of Malaysia, you can read the article How many states of Malaysia, Malaysia also includes 510 Marine geographical features such as hills, sandbanks, and rocks, but are not listed as islands.